Monday, April 7, 2008

Jon & Kate Plus 8

A.K.A. my favorite show. Nine minutes to go until a new episode of Jon and Kate Plus Eight comes on and I'm beside myself. I have been a fan for a few months now and find these eight little munchkins irresistible despite the incessant crying and whining that comes naturally with this many children. As an only child, I like to live through this show vicariously, I suppose. I also secretly like to watch it to see what my little Asian babies may one day (far from now) look like.

If you have yet to enjoy the wonderfulness of this show, do so immediately! If not for the sheer entertainment value of watching two parents raise eight kids, then to see what my Asian babies may one day (far from now) look like. You can't help but fall in love.

No comments: