Wednesday, April 23, 2008

New Faces

We have some new faces in our home! For Christmas, my cousin gave all the girls this little card. The card is a reprint of a painting by local artist Lila Graves. It reads: "I am kind and generous with my spirit. I want good things for others. I was created for greatness. I am beautiful everyday in every way." I loved it so much that I had it framed. Her Ugly Betty look with that bright red lipstick just got me. I am so pleased with how she turned out. Isn't she just adorable in that red frame!

While we had Ugly Betty framed, the Bear also got a new look. I wish I had a before picture. His frame did not do him justice. It was an old brown plain frame that I dreaded having to hang in our house. But this, this I can do. Love your new look Bear! (For you Yankee readers, Paul "Bear" Bryant is only the best football coach in history. He led the University of Alabama to six national championships and now has a stadium and museum named in his honor. 'Round here, he's about the best thing since sliced bread.)

No comments: