Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Wedding Season Barbie

We had a wedding this Saturday, where my brand spankin' new Lilly dress (a TJ Maxx find) made its debut. It's a strapless white eyelet with pink flowers and a pink ribbon around the waistline. Only difficult thing about Lilly dresses is accessorizing. As most of the designs include pinks, greens, yellows, blues, it can be quite difficult finding shoes to match. What a damsel in dis-dress!

But, just you wait! I found these and they matched perfectly. And let me tell you, finding the perfect shade of pink is a far cry from easy.


Don't they look like Barbie's pink high heels? One of my former co-workers had a pink patent leather pair of shoes that she donned her Barbie shoes. When I saw these, it was a wonderful deja vous moment. Barbie would have been so proud of my matching ensemble.

No comments: