Happy Thanksgiving! I hope everyone had as wonderful of a holiday as I did.
10 Things I'm Thankful for this year:
1. My parents and my family
2. Catching up with old friends over the holidays
3. Having a job that I truly enjoy (in this economy, I'm just thankful for a job!)
4. My brand new washer and dryer (You know you're growing up when the w&d makes the list.)
5. My iPhone encased in a fabulous pink cover :)
6. Having a warm, cozy home to call my own
7. My growing collection of hobnail milkglass
8. DVR (why did I wait for so long to get this and how did I ever live without?)
9. Change we can believe in
10.And of course, my blog readers and all of the inspiring blogs I enjoy!
What are you most thankful for?