Thursday, November 27, 2008

Giving Thanks

Happy Thanksgiving! I hope everyone had as wonderful of a holiday as I did.

10 Things I'm Thankful for this year:
1. My parents and my family
2. Catching up with old friends over the holidays
3. Having a job that I truly enjoy (in this economy, I'm just thankful for a job!)
4. My brand new washer and dryer (You know you're growing up when the w&d makes the list.)
5. My iPhone encased in a fabulous pink cover :)
6. Having a warm, cozy home to call my own
7. My growing collection of hobnail milkglass
8. DVR (why did I wait for so long to get this and how did I ever live without?)
9. Change we can believe in
10.And of course, my blog readers and all of the inspiring blogs I enjoy!

What are you most thankful for?

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I am going to assume that I am included in #3.... all that work stuff so THANK YOU SO MUCH for being thankful for me... I am VERY thankful for you!!!!

Brian

Elizabeth said...

Obviously, you are included in #3! Never could I have imagined such a fabulously fun boss. Sorry there's that "b" word you don't like!

Unknown said...

as long as that word is used with the word fabulous I am fine with it. We will have a lot of fun this weekend... cant wait!