Friday, June 18, 2010

M-I-Crooked Letter-Crooked Letter-I

Happy Friday! 

My dad and I are driving to Jackson, M-I-Crooked Letter, Crooked Letter I.... to visit my sister, brother-in-law, and nieces and nephew to celebrate Father's Day. I can't wait to see the newest addition to our family, Lilly Rae, who will be 1-year old at the end of July. I can't get enough of  My 8-year old nephew Cooper has baseball all weekend. Needless to say, we'll be putting in some hours at the ballpark. I never was and am still not the athletic type, so this "sports life" always intrigues me. And my sweet niece Hadley, who is 6 going on 30, will be, I presume, by my side. We're two peas in a pod when it comes to our shared love of purses, shoes, the color pink and all things girl-y. Hadley has been on a 1.5 year quest to find "high-heeled flip flops." You can't imagine how difficult it is to find high-heeled flip flops for little girls. Oh the plight of a 6-year old!

Pictures to come...

No comments: