Friday, January 28, 2011

Friday's Favorites

Raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens.....

Here are a few of my favorite things right now:

1. Anthropologie Farmers Market Purse in Yellow. Everything about this little coin purse I love even down to the pears.
 


 2. Bic Mark-It Permanent Markers. I'm a huge freak for office supplies. I know, imagine that, an OCD/Type A personality who's crazy for office supplies - crazy, right? My seventh grade love for markers came out when I spotted these in Staples. And, they're in ultra fine point to boot. 



3.  Anthropologie Patisserie Cake Stand. Don't get too excited. This beauty carries quite the hefty price tag. It's more for eye candy rather than purchasing. But, seriously, isn't it lovely? The mint green with the dark and light pink with the detailed edge?



4. By Paige Needlepoint Coasters - love these. I have a pair of Lilly Pulitzer coasters right now and I had to explain to my dad that they are not for actual use merely for aesthetics. Hardly anything in my apartment is for function. I would choose beauty over function any day. 

5. Stella & Dot cuff in turquoise and green. Doesn't this remind you of a Kate Spade piece except without the KS price tag? Even better, it's on sale right now!

No comments: