Thursday, July 14, 2011

Summer List #16: Play Monopoly

Guess what David and I did last night! That's right # 16 on the Summer List: Play Monopoly. David and I are two of the most competitive people you'll ever meet. We both want to win. So, as you can imagine, a lot of trash talkin' goes down when we play board games.


 David's brother gave him this vintage version of Monopoly. I love the throwback board style. Now, looking at these two game pieces, one might think David = racecar, Elizabeth = purse. No, not so much. Just the opposite.


So....guess who won.   I know. I know. It pains me too. 


Which means....I lost. #16 - not so much fun. 

2 comments:

Candace said...

It pains me too that you lost Elizabeth!! I have played that brutal game with both Chad Thomas, David Thomas,and my hubby who are all 3 competitive. I cannot remember if you were playing that night as well. That game is brutal with the Thomas boys HA!!

Elizabeth said...

It is brutal and losing is even more brutal! Miss you, Chad and Emily!