Friday, July 2, 2010

Friday's Favorites

1. Looove this show. I can't help it. It's good, bad tv. Her sarcasm, quick wit, and NYC grit. How can you help but love this girl? Is anyone with me? Anyone? Someone?

via here


2. Animal mugs from Pier 1 Imports. While I'm not a huge animal print person, something about these I like. And they're much more wallet-friendly than the ones recently featured in House Beautiful that you get here.




3. Lilly Pulitzer "Ten Speed" Murfee Scarf. Love the pink and orange fringe at the ends!

via here



4. Rosanna "Bon Bon" Collection. Reminds me of all my milk glass....

via here


5. Anna Griffin's new fabric accessories! She has the most wonderful home office accessories - mouse pads, pencil cases, lunch totes, etc. Isn't this graphic red, great?


No comments: