Thursday, September 9, 2010

Nothin' Like Retail Therapy

Lately, I've had the blues, nothing new, just that whole quarter-life crisis thing. I'm Type-A, so I relish in organization and routine. But jeez, a girl can only have so much routine! My life currently looks like this: Wake Up, Work, Eat, Sleep, Wake Up, Work, Eat, Sleep. You get the drift.

To combat this little rut, I've already signed up for Fall art classes and get this, a kickball league. For those who know me, close your mouth. I know it's shocking. I think it's a beer/kickball combo, so I'm hoping the former will help the latter. Despite having become quite the joiner, I was still feeling blue.

So, I indulged in a bit of retail therapy. Nothing like a bit of LILLY to spice up your life!
It's the Lilly Pulitzer iPhone Cover in White Zin from www.PreppyPrincess.com. (It's on backorder on the Lilly Pulitzer site.) I feel better already.

No comments: