Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Not so flat - flats.

Even at a staggering 4'10", I definitely love a good pair of flats. I have spent the greater part of my life in heels, but I love the ladylike sophistication of a pretty flat. And with these fabulous colors, sparkles and jewels, these flats are anything but flat. Here are a few I'm especially drooling over:

Jack Rogers Carla


Kate Spade Becca in Yellow Mustard - I die.



Toms Metallic


 Tory Burch Tumbled Leather Reva Ballerina Flats in Red - these are on my wish list for autumn.


Vera Wang Lexi Jeweled Ballerina Flat


2 comments:

Legally Brunette Kate said...

Great choices...I really love the Jack Rogers. They have a little bit of a Chanel vibe going on.

legallybrunettekate.blogspot.com

sarah said...

omg i love the red leather ones!