Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Bon Anniversaire

Thank you for all of the wonderful birthday wishes, cards, phone calls and gifts. I have the most wonderful friends and family! Thank you!

Here are just a few of the thoughtful gifts I received...

Beautiful needlepoint stool from Mom. You know how much I love needlepoint!
Isn't this clock gorhgheous! Thank you Debbie!
My oh so fabulous Kate Spade clutch from David...
Love the bow! Here's the back...
Happy Birthday to me! Thank you for the cupcakes Anna! (Notice the pink dots on the top one.)
And a cute monogrammed pen to use on my new job from my cousins Nikki, Ronald and baby Zoe! It has such a "Elle Woods" quality about it, doesn't it?
Thank you for making this birthday a special one! A few of my gifts now reside on my new desk. I'll post more pics of my new office decor soon!

No comments: