Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Green Apple of My Eye

What a productive morning it has been! After seeing Anita's cute kitchen shelves at Cottage Affairs, I couldn't resist painting something, anything that green apple color. Mom recently gave me an old coat rack she found at a, you guessed it, thrift store. So, this morning I slapped a coat of paint on it and green apple is definitely its color.




I have also been on, what I thought may become, the endless search for the perfect planter with saucer. Our lemon and lime trees were about to outgrow their plastic containers. Leave it to good ol' Wal Mart to have them. Well, okay they weren't perfect but that's what paint is for, right? Luckily, I had some green apple left over!

Here's the before:



And here's the after!


So very pleased with my morning makeovers!

2 comments:

Suburban prep said...

You have been busy.
They look great.

Anonymous said...

I love Apple Green! Its soooo happy!