Thursday, May 26, 2011

Shout Out to the Fam

This post is about five days past due, but better late than never, eh? Last weekend, I had a wonderful weekend with my family (mom's side). It's a rare occasion when all four of "the sisters" are together, but my Aunt Trina made her annual trek from Orlando. This usually means a big family weekend.


Cousin love. My cousin Zoe, or Princess Zoe as she likes to be called, my beautiful Floridian cousin MaryBeth and me.


The Sisters (L-R): Beverly - my mom, Brenda, Trina and Judy


On Saturday, we hopped on the boat for a little jaunt around Lake Martin. It was still sad to see the damage from the recent tornadoes. 




MaryBeth and her boyfriend Brian


Uncle Mack and Aunt Judy


More cousin love -  me with my cousin Nikki


And last, but certainly not least, el capitan Dah-vide. This boy has some mad boating skills. And he's going to be so pleased that he a.) got a blog mention and b.) got recognized for his boating skills.

Love family weekends. Looking forward to another great weekend on the lake!

No comments: