Thursday, June 9, 2011

summer scarves

Don't know about you, but I love a nice, lightweight summer scarf. Despite the sweltering Alabama temperatures, nothing accessorizes an outfit more easily and stylishly than a scarf. Am I right or am I right? And why pass up that easy opportunity June, July or August (add May, September and half-October to that list if you live anywhere in the Southeast). So,I've scoured the Internet for just such a thing.

Just a random sampling! If you find more, please suggest. 


 Bordered Bars Scarf in Pink from Anthropologie


Sea Language Scarf from Anthropologie


 Stripy Scarf from Boden


Banana Republic Monogram - Silk Petals Scarf


Dot Medallion Scarf from Gap 


Flutter Floral Scarf from none other than Kate Spade


Kate Spade Two by Two Scarf 
(don't know which I like more - the name or the print)


What would a scarf conversation be without Lilly?
Murfee Scarf in Dobby Stripe


Lilly Murfee Scarf in Summer Nights


Madewell Shadow Stripe Scarf (so patriotic!)


Tory Burch Pom Pom Scarf in Golden Sud 
(you can't see the pattern that well, but if you zoom in, it's divine!)


Vineyard Vines Scarf in Ikat Waves


3 comments:

Morgan Alyse said...

I love every single one of these scarves! I haven't convinced myself (yet) to buy a murfee but I'm keeping my eye out for a good price on one. I can't wear scarves to my work and I am (basically) always at work so its a bummer :(

Please check out my blog if you get the chance. I just started blogging today after a long break.

Have a good day!
~Morgan

Elizabeth said...

Thanks for your comment Morgan! Good luck keeping up with your new blog! You're off to a great start!

ladies scarves said...

I like pastel colours and silk fabrics for scarves. They are easy to loop around my waist and can be used as head band.