Monday, May 2, 2011

Get Straight to the (Needle) Point

As I have admitted in previous posts (see here and here), I have a serious obsession addiction to needlepoint. I know, I know, some of you may think it sounds grandma-ish. And, I admit there is a lot of grandma-ish needlepoint out there, but I also think needlepoint can be classic and preppy, no? I think it all depends on the colors.

Easter weekend, Mom and I found a new antique mall and inside was this lovely treasure.



Which I thought would go great with this pillow! It looks as if they were meant for one another, doesn't it? I love being a matchmaker.



Here are two more pillows.


And another.



Mom gave me this fab bench for Christmas.



And this one for my birthday one year...



This is a Lilly Pulitzer door hanger. I couldn't resist the phrase - Enter Smiling. How lovely is that?



These Lilly Pulitzer coasters came out the same year as the door hanger. Needle-ss (a little stitching pun) to say, I couldn't resist these either. Obsessed, I tell you.


I promise these are the last needlepoint items in my possession. I must admit, I'm a bit shocked myself at how much needlepoint I have. You never realize it until you catalog every. item. in. a. blog. post. for. the. public. to see. Yikes.

No comments: